Day 01: On arrival pick up from station/ airport transfer to hotel. The first day of your Goa trip will acquaint you with the rich Portuguese culture and heritage of this tiny Indian state. There are several remnants in Old Goa in the form of century old cathedrals such as Basilica of Bom Jesus and Chapel of St. Francis Xavier. Goa is also known for its massive forts which were built by Indian rulers and Portuguese colonies which settled in Goa in the 15th century. Besides, you can visit the famous ‘Fort Aguada’ whose major portions have been converted into a luxury hotel after sightseeing return to the hotel and night stay.
Day 02: After breakfast proceed for sightseeing of North Goa beautiful and spectacular beaches, Churches and other places. Beaches that you can visit include Anjuna, Baga and Calangute. These beaches will allow you to indulge in water sports such as Para sailing, scuba diving and water skiing. Besides, you can visit the local markets at Anjuna where you can purchase traditional jewellery, handicrafts and souvenirs. The 2nd day of your Goa Trip will make you experience the nightlife of Goa and night stay.
Day 03: After breakfast checkout the hotel proceeds to visit Chorao Island and boating at Mandovi River (Boating is subject to weather conditions), post lunch proceed to Gokarna visit Sri Mahabaleswar Temple. After darshan visit sightseeing includes Om Beach, Kotitirtha and night stay.
Day 04: After breakfast proceed to visit Jog falls, later proceeds Murudeswar and visit the world’s second-tallest Shiva statue of Sri Murudeswar swamy temple and beach. After sightseeing return to Gokarna and night stay.
Day 05: After breakfast proceed to local shopping later proceed to Tito’s bar, one of the most happening party places in Goa to enjoy the vibrant nightlife. Besides, you can also visit the Ingo’s Saturday Night Bazaar famous for shopping later transfer to hotel and night stay.
Day 06: After breakfast checkout the hotel proceeds to Goa day leisure of personal activities and shopping, post lunch transfer to airport/ Railway and drop for return journey with unforgettable memories of “Pearl of the Orient” and a “Tourist Paradise” of India.
- FULL GOA
- CORAL ISLAND
|Policies Terms And Conditions|
Booking Policy: We hold the right to decide upon the amount to be paid as advance payment, based on the nature of service and the time left for the commencement of the service. But the advance will not be any less than 40% of the total contracted amount.
- If possible package can be altered/ change as per the customer’s requirement/ interest (Subject to availability).
- General Check in time is 12.00 Noon and checkout time is 11.00 AM (Early Check In and late Check Out is subject to availability)
- We may reschedule the sightseeing days subject to weather conditions/ natural calamities and to ensure smooth execution of tours.
- Confirmation of the Packages is subject to receipt of 100% payment or 40 % of the payment as an advance and balance of receipt on one week before the travel date.
- Confirmation of Hotel Rooms, Vehicles and other travel requirements is subject to the availability.
- If rooms are not available on mentioned hotels, Company has all the rights to provide accommodation in similar category hotel without prior intimation.
Prepone and Postpone: For postpone/ prepone of tour packages are to be communicated in written and need to be inform us at least 7days prior of the date.
- 10% of Total package cost will be chargeable for prepone/ postpone of the tour. Minimum INR 3,000/- is chargeable.
- Prepone/ postpone accept only with written request along with return of original booking confirmation receipt. Orally or telephone requests are strictly not acceptable.
Cancellation and Amendment policies: Client/guest is willing to cancel or amend his/her booking due to reasons include death, accident, illness or any personal reasons including non-payment of balance payment, the company is liable to recover cancellation charges from the client. All the cancellations are to be communicated in written and advance amount will be deduct, the deduction will be depend on the duration of the notice period. Cancellation charges as levied as follows:
- Before 30 days prior to the travel date, then 10% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 30-21 days prior to the travel date, then 20% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 20-14 days prior to the travel date, then 40% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 13-07 days prior to the travel date, then 50% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost.
- Between 06- 03 days prior to the travel date, then 70-85% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations)
- Before 03 days prior to the travel date, then 85-100% cancellation charges will be apply on total booking cost. (Depends on destination, season and policies of the hotels on the destinations).
- During certain special period or for any particular property there can be 100% cancellation irrespective of the time of cancellation. In case of non – refundable air tickets, full cancellation will apply and as such tickets will be completely non- refundable.
- In the case of NO-SHOW, No refund will be paid for particular service/ booking.
- Cancellation and/or amendment of airline tickets/tour packages shall at all times be subject to fees/charges/levies/payments as may be levied/payable to the relevant airline/carrier/ hotel/ transporter/ services supplier in accordance with such relevant airline/carrier cancellation/refund policy.
- Prior to booking Tickets/ Tour packages, you must acquaint yourself with the relevant airline/ Carrier cancellation/ Refund policy with respect to the Ticket/ Tour packages to be booked by you. Any cancellation/amendment fees/charges/levies/payments levied by/payable to the relevant airline shall be to your account. At present a service fee of Rs 200/- and Rs 500/- per persons being charged for domestic and International respectively over and above the airline cancellation/ Rebooking fees. Tour Packages include air bookings, hotel bookings, transfers, sightseeing, meals and any other service booked by the passenger.
- The customer must read individual airline specific terms and conditions in order to find out if the ticket proposed to be booked /purchased is subject to any additional cancellation fee or charge. We take no liability whatsoever in this regard.
- Please note that unless stated otherwise, it is mandatory to contact us for refunds and the airline will not directly refund the tickets booked through our company.
- All refunds will be payable in INR only.
- No refund will be made for any partly unused services- accommodation, missed meal, transportation, cruise portion, sightseeing in case any of these services are not availed by the customer on his /her tour.
- The Company will not be liable to any passenger for refund, compensation or claim for shortening of tour in relation to tour shown in itinerary or any cancellation, route change or postponement or delay of any airlines due to any reason whatsoever including fog or bad weather and the tickets/package are issued subject to the conditions herein.
- The refund amount would be worked out on the basis of cancellation policy of service providers, bound to change anytime under the scrutiny of management policies. Kindly note that the refund process may take 2 – 3 weeks due to clear cancellation confirmation from Hoteliers, Vendors and banking procedures. .
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only. Cost may fluctuate depends upon the Diesel price. Extra person cost depends on the category.
If rooms are not available on required dates on above hotels we will provide accommodation in similar category hotels.