Day 01 : On arrival at Aurangabad railway station transfer to hotel, after fresh up proceed to visit Sri Grishneswara Jyothirlinga temple later visit India’s one of the famous heritage caves in Ellora. After sightseeing proceed to Shirdi. On arrival check into hotel, after fresh up proceed to visit Baba mandir. After darshan and sightseeing back to hotel and night stay in Shirdi.
Day 02: After breakfast proceed to Nashik (140 kms. /3 Hrs) – visit Triambakeswar Shiva Temple and proceed to Mukthidham, Panchavati, Kalaram Temple, Goraram Temple, Seetha Guha, Chandramulishwara Mandir, Kapaleswar Temple and Godavari Ghat and back to Shirdi and night stay.
Day 03: After breakfast checkout the hotel proceed to Sani singanapur, visit Sri Shaneeswara temple after darshan proceed to visit Bibi Ka Maqbara in Aurangabad. After sightseeing drop at railway station for return journey.
Cost of the Tour:
Extra person cost
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only
- Transportation by A.C. Vehicles
- Twin/ Triple sharing accommodation with breakfast at hotels.
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Portage at Airport / Railway Station and Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing except mentioned in cost inclusion column.
- Any meal other than those mentioned above itinerary
Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column
|Policies Terms And Conditions|