Day 01: Arrival Delhi – Overnight Delhi: Arrive Delhi. Pick up & Transfer to hotel and check in. If time permits, do some local sightseeing in Delhi. Overnight at Delhi.
Day 02: Delhi-Shimla: After Breakfast Transfer by road to Shimla (343 kms/8 hrs) former summer capital of British India & now a capital of Himachal Pradesh, set amidst the snow capped shivalik mountain ranges offering some stunning views of the mighty Himalayas, Arrive & check in the Hotel .Rest of the day is at leisure, Night stay in Shimla.
Day 03: Shimla-Kufri-Shimla: In the morning visit the Kufri a 30 Minutes drive from Shimla, an exotica of nature as a place surrounded by dense forest and snow caped mountains amidst virgin peaks and natures flora and fauna where one can completely relax and tune oneself for natural beauty, situated at an altitude of 2500 meters just an hours drive from Shimla and a very popular ski resort during the winter months. Later take a walking tour of Shimla &, visit the Jakhoo hills which, offers panoramic vies of the Shimla town, Vice-regal lodge Mall road, Night stay in Shimla.
Day 04: Manali: Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions). Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center.Rest of the day is at leisure OR take a stroll down the Mall road, Night stay in Manali.
Day 6: Manali-Delhi: Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer by road to Delhi Arrive & transfer to hotel .Evening is at leisure, Night stay in Delhi.
Day 7: Depart Delhi: After breakfast, Shoping at Karol bagh after drive to Delhi Airport for onward journey.
Cost of the Tour:
Extra person cost
Note: Above mentioned cost is per person only
- Transportation by A.C. Vehicles
- Twin/ Triple sharing accommodation with breakfast at hotels.
- Fuel charges, Driver rewards, Tollgates and Parking charges.
- Any Air Fare / Train Fare
- Any Portage at Airport / Railway Station and Hotel tips, Laundry, Mineral Water, Telephone Charges, Camera free and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusion.
- Entrance fees during sightseeing except mentioned in cost inclusion column.
- Any meal other than those mentioned above itinerary
- Anything not specifically mentioned in Your ‘Package Price Includes Column.
|Policies Terms And Conditions|